My nice filling-cabinet has square shape and its size 1 X 0.5 m.It has 4 drawers and the height of each drawer about 20 cm. It can contains about 12 clothes. It has 4 rail-aways to move it easily. It has eye-catching color,that is, combination color of black and sky-blue. Its frame has black color.The drawer front is sky-blue. The handle of each drawer is yellow. A square dark blue like a window shape become an ornament in each drawer. There is a lock on top of the drawer. If you lock it, it will automatically locks all of the drawer.It is made from plastic. It is simple and portable.
Although filling-cabinet is commonly used to keep file, I use it as cupboard. I keep all of my clothes on it. My nice filing-cabinet keep my clothes away from dust. I put my little doll, cross, rosary and clock on top of it. I placed it in the corner of my room in my simple boarding house. I've bought it in the beginning of semester one. I love this filling-cabinet because I bought it with my own money. That is my reason why I always keep it clean and move it carefully.
Senin, 16 Februari 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
.jpg)
You bought it on your own? Great!! It's a hard job to save money and then buy something really useful for ourself. I'm proud of you, my friend!
BalasHapusAbout your writing, it's a good one. I can easily imagine your cabinet after reading your description. Keep it up!
Don't forget the article for the noun used...
BalasHapusI mean that we have to mind the article to make our sentence correct.
Good job Gung! i can imagine your nice filling-cabinet. I think there's another word for "cupboard", is cupboard used only for keep cup, bowl etc? Oooo...we have to open our dictionary!
BalasHapusGood to tell me about it. So, whenever I go to your boarding house (if I'm permitted to enter), I have already known where you put your money. LOL.
BalasHapusGood work! Keep it up!
you bought with your own money?!?!
BalasHapusthat's wonderful...
I also have filing-cabinet in my house, Bogor. I bought it my own money when I was in Junior high school. It's wonderful if we buy something by our own money.hehehe
BalasHapus