Minggu, 01 Maret 2009

M y Favorite Lecturer

The wind was blowing up so strong at that morning. I went to campus with my bike hardly. I felt heavy because of the wind. I stayed in my aunt's house for two days during PPKM. I would follow PPKM. In the way to campus, I asked my-self "Will this program be attractive or boring?" First day, I felt bore. The second day, I hoped more attractive. My hope came true. I felt more interest to continue PPKM because of the facilitator who can make our class more alive. He is one of the lecturers in English Education Study Program. But, I'm sure that he never teach us. He ever said that he will teach us in the upper semester. Beside teaching he is an artist, too. He said that his hobby is teaching and his job is painter. Do you can recognize him? Well, I will tell his appearance.

He is a strongly-built man. He is attractive person. He is medium-height but tall. He is probably in his thirties, maybe 38 or 39. At this condition I just guess, because I still confuse with his age.
He has square face. He has dark straight hair with a center parting. He is Javanese so his complexion is light-brown. He has large dark eyes. He has pointed nose-not too-. He has casually-dressed. He is often wearing leather shoes. I think he is kind person. He always walk with smile.

At PPKM, he said that we must be dare to do something crazy. He told that he ever put a scarecrow in some traffic light in Jogjakarta. He wants to invite people in Jogjakarta to remember people who supplied their needed. He also held exhibitions for his painting. That is the clue about my favorite lecturer. Can you imagine him? If you can recognize him, leave your comment.


15 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. OOOhhhh!!! Who is that Gung??? You made suffer with your question!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. OK, let me give you some comments:
    1. "I felt more interest" -felt more interested.
    2."who can make our class..."--could
    3."Do you can recognize him?--Can you recognize him?
    4.check more by yourself. OK?
    By the way, you have a good improving in writing. Learn more from the mistakes and try to be better.
    Unfortunately, I cannot guess him, because I've never been in his class. Hemm:)

    BalasHapus
  4. I know your favorite lecturer..... He doesn't teach us right now, does it???
    He is Mr.Ouda...
    Am I right????
    Of course I'm right...!!!!!!
    I'm always right...Hahahahaha.....!!!!!!
    Good Job!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  5. Gung...who is she?
    I don't know,,,I am confused...
    gung try to description your favorite lecturer more detail, so I can guess who is she?

    BalasHapus
  6. He must be Mr. Ouda hehe...
    As Franky's said you have made a lot of progress in writing. You just have to be more careful and pay attention in your grammar. Keep writing Gung!

    BalasHapus
  7. hmmm...
    I can't guess.
    Who is he?
    you should be write as detailed as possible...

    BalasHapus
  8. hahaha...i don't know Gung...maybe you can guess he / she by yourself....hehe

    BalasHapus
  9. I can't guess...

    :(

    I need more clue, but...pass...
    ^^

    haha...peace girl!!

    BalasHapus
  10. I think he is Mr.Ouda. you have told me that he is your favorite lecturer...

    BalasHapus
  11. The same guessing with gatha's, he's the Godean man with a little bit strange name.
    And also the same comment with francesco's

    BalasHapus