Senin, 23 Maret 2009

Me in My each Day

I think day is our chances to color our life. This is my way to use the chances. First thing you should know before read my habitual activities, you should believe me that I am an independent girl. Don't be laugh! I'm serious. My father trains me to be an independent woman. He always wake me up at 05.00 o'clock. He said that morning is too nice to pass. He said that morning is time to rise and a good time to say our pray. After I opened my eyes, I make my room then I pray. We are a good team. I cook our breakfast while he sweeping the floor and the garden-no mother in our house so we do all of our household. It just happen on Saturday and Sunday-I spend my five day at my boarding house. My common morning at boarding house not too different. I just don't cook my breakfast. But, I often spend my morning to follow the morning mass. At my boarding house, I always be the first bathroom user. Because I take a bath at 05.15 in the morning.

I almost have a lecture in the afternoon. I use my spare time in the afternoon to eat, to wash my clothes, to visit my friend and sometime, just browse some material I need in my class in our library. I rare take a nap. I take a bath for the second time at 17.30 o'clock. Evening is time that I always wait. After a long day, as the sun go west, I enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting for the plane pass my place. I have a special memory with plane. I can spend one to two hours just sit and enjoy my coffee. Some of my boarding house friends say that I'm crazy but I enjoy it. It is my habit and it is not their business. I have dinner at 19.30 o'clock. I know it is not good for my health but I still don't care about it. Then I do my assignments, study or just grab my previous lesson at night while listening music. I like read at night. I borrow some teenlit novel from the book rental or from my old friend. Sometimes I write a short story in my notes about my day. I am a forget full person so I need to make some notes of my day, although I have a daily blog-my another blog-

I wash my feet and brush my teeth at 22.00 o'clock. I close my day with pray-sometimes just make a cross. I haven't certain time to go to bed but I almost sleep at more than 22.00 o'clock. It's depend on my activities. Well, that's all my daily activities. You see that just an ordinary habitual activities. But, I enjoy my each day. I do my activities and try to make people surround me happy, better than think about ordinary. I don't care about my ordinary life. We know, every second in each day is precious because each day could be our last. I just try to pass my each day with hopes to not hurt others. How about you? What do you always think about each day you get?

9 komentar:

  1. Don't forget to take a bath, ok?

    BalasHapus
  2. i willing you not just trying to pass your each day by not to hurt others, but also not to hurt your self.OK!!
    semangat...!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. What a nice girl!?
    I'm really surprise of you..
    Good writing girl...

    BalasHapus
  4. why do your friends say that you are crazy? i think you just try to be yourself.

    BalasHapus
  5. Good. Even though our day is ordinary, we must enjoy it. Good writing.

    BalasHapus
  6. Good habit...
    Viva la Aguoeng....

    BalasHapus