Senin, 09 Maret 2009

My Village House Atmosphere

House, everybody need house to protect their body from sunlight, cold and rain. We are lucky of having house. I was born and grow up in this house. A simply house with village atmosphere because I live in village. My house is my place to learn and to love. Well, I will tell you about a place-where I carve my stories on.

It is not about luxurious, wonderful and marvelous place. But, it is about a comfortable and clean place with strong village atmosphere. It is about place where everyone inside support each other, give and take love. Yes, it is my simply house. It is located in a small village named Diro-about 45 minutes from Jogja. It's the edge of Sleman, near Kulon Progo and Progo river. My house is about 1.5 from Sendang Jatiningsih. The land is flat. Diro is a small part of Indonesia so it has tropical climate. Diro has fertile soil. People in my village can plant rice in the rice field. In the west and north of my village there are rice field and sugar cane field. Day for day, the population increase make it's population more crowded. You can reach it easily because of the good street. The next village after my village there is Industry Bamboo Handcraft. The name of this village is Brajan. You can get some bamboo handcraft like garbage cane, paper case, tissue case, lamp, etc. Behind my house there is big white mosque. In the corner of my village there is Sendang Mbeji. It is a natural spring use to supply the villager daily needed in the past. Actually, it's sacral place. People in my village always held "Kirab Tunggul Wulung" on Friday Pon. Pon is day in Java calender. If you visit my village on that day you can see the ceremony follow by the other traditional arts. Like the other villager, people in my village is a farmer, stock-farmer, bamboo handcraft maker, and some civil officer or private officer. They are kind people, don't be afraid to ask when you lost.

My house in street-side, facing toward the south. My house haven't painted yet. In the street-side, in front my house there are red merak fllower lines.There are two gates- in front and in the left side. Both are brown and a little bit sharp yellow in the edge. It's has a small park that consist of adenium, samio, sansiviera, aloevera, puring, some kind of palm, etc. There are two rambutan trees- in the left and right side.
My father hangs his canary's cage in the rambutans tree. In the corner, there is lemon tree. My house has a small terrace. There is long old silk-cotton wood chair. It has simply living room. There are blue sofa. It has four room. My house lived by my father, my cousin and I. Actually I have two sisters but they live in the other town. In the middle of my room and my cousin's room there is television room. We use this room to take a rest with warm tea while watching our favorites program. Behind the television room there is dining room, in the left there is my sister rooms, in the right there is dining room. It has six old wood chair and big square table. In the left there is small kitchen where I learn to cook. My bathroom separated from my house. It is small and simply one.

My house not too great enough but when you feel the village atmosphere you will feel hard to leave it. When you feel bored with your crowded you can go to my house. I will take you to the some place where you can take a deep fresh air to lost your stress. Don't think about the bill. You can go there freely. It is good for you who like traditional arts. You can contact me first before you go there. Well, I will wait for your come. Remember, a village house atmosphere wait for your come.

3 komentar:

  1. I thought your house is located in the earth's atmosphere! I found some mistake in your writing, like "Day for Day" in line 9, paragraph 2, did you mean day by day?

    BalasHapus
  2. did you mean everybody needs house??instead of everybody need house??but,,anyway,,good to describe that woop-woop..

    BalasHapus