Kamis, 05 Februari 2009

Sendang Jatiningsih

Sendang Jatiningsih is a better place for pray. It's located in Jitar a small village in Moyudan, Sleman, Yogyakarta. It's far from Yogyakarta city about 25km. It's near Progo river. You can believe me Sendang Jatiningsih is a comfortable place for pray because it's far from crowded. When you start to enter this place you will feel the village atmosphere and the river sounds whisper in your ears. You can pray in front of Saint Mary carve , in the cottage or in front of a big cross beside the carve. If you need a candle you can get it near the cottage in front of the carve but you must pay. The located of Sendang Jatiningsih's water in the low land and you can use a ladder to reach it. You can buy some accessories in a group of seller beside the parking area.

7 komentar:

  1. Good writing. Just try to arrange the story well. Since this one is a description, it doesn't matter very much. But please try to fix your word's choosing.

    BalasHapus
  2. Oh, it's a good place for Christians. It's a pilgrimage place, isn't it. I've ever been there. I went by bicycle with my friends. It took us one hour and an half. It was interesting when we got tired, then prayed in from of Mother Mary's statue. As you say that the fresh atmosphere will touch our skin. I experienced it. So, you are right.
    You have a good description about the place. it'd be better if you pay more attention on gerund and the segments of some sentences.
    Write more and more

    BalasHapus
  3. I've been there many times, and it's a cool place to pray.

    BalasHapus
  4. based on your story i think i wanna go there sometimes.nice story

    BalasHapus
  5. i haven't been there.but i think it is a nice place to pray.

    BalasHapus
  6. What are differences between sendang jatiningsih and sendang sono??? I think you described sendang jatiningsih because it's near your house, isn't it????!!!!!!
    However, I like your writing..
    Keep up your work!!!!!! (^^)v

    BalasHapus
  7. woalahh Gung gung...the nickname "jumpfever" is yours?
    Well, please make a paragraph using short sentences so we can pick the words wisely and meet the good grammar.
    BTW, i am not a perfect writer too, so i need more comment and practice.

    BalasHapus